July 2023 showed little change in trends from the previous month.
- There are 3.6 million more open jobs than there are unemployed Americans seeking work.
- Unemployment sits at 3.5% which represents a near half-century low.
- Wages grew by 4.4% in July from the same month a year earlier.
- According to a recent report, hybrid work arrangements are said to have a perceived by employee value equivalent to an 8% increase in pay.
- Hybrid job postings are up and fully remote job postings are down.
It is our mission at BR1 to provide solutions that give business leaders an unfair competitive advantage. Visit our website to learn more.